Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hot Rod show


It's been one or two weeks since my last blog.

Sunday 16 November 2008 I exhibited my chrome plated plastic and fibreglass car parts at the Hot rod show in Horsley Park.

At the Show N Shine show as they called it (Our Logo "Let your pride shine") I saw a lot of amazing Hot Rods, vintage and classic cars. Besides the cars there were a lot of activities and also a live Rock ‘N Roll band.

A few weeks before the show I promised to chrome-plate a piece of fibreglass for a club member. When he saw the chrome-plated piece he said “I never expected it to look that fantastic, I haven't even seen steel as shiny as that"

I had my Chrometech sticker on the car and a guy came up to me and said “Oh, I did my door handles with you about 10 years ago and I use the car everyday and the handles are still as good as new"

No comments: